October 6, 2018
AT TRIPLE CREEK WINERY
Sippin’ n’ Pickin’
We invite you to be a part of The Sippin’ n’ Pickin’ Bluegrass Festival hosted by us, Triple Creek Winery! The festival is scheduled for Saturday, October 6th. There will be 4 Bluegrass bands, with the first starting at Noon. We will have a bounce house for kids, weather permitting, and will update about more activities when they are available. Admission will be $10. KIDS 15 AND UNDER ARE FREE . Hope to see you October 6th.
Saturday, Oct. 6, 2018
4 bands starting at Noon.
- Stoney Ridge String Band 12 to 2pm
- Tim & Savannah Finch w/ The Eastman String Band 2pm to 4pm
- Flatland Drive 4pm to 6pm
- Caleb Stine & The Brakeman 6pm to 8pm
Caleb Stine & The Brakeman Live
The BALTIMORE SUN has called Caleb Stine the “lynchpin of the Baltimore folk scene.” Like his Baltimore home, Stine keeps the music honest– hardworking, genuine, and unafraid to tell it like it is.
- ADMISSION will be $10 for adults.
KIDS 15 AND UNDER ARE FREE.
- PARKING will be at the winery, map and address below.
- ACTIVITIES will include bounce house for kids, weather permitting, and more updated soon.
SHOTS FROM LAST YEAR